Interested in Becoming a Dealer?
Send us an email and we will call you ASAP to answer all of your questions and explain our Dealer Program and Policies!
Alabama Mud: Dealer Policies
- Acceptance: Orders for goods are accepted with the understanding that any terms or conditions of sale specified on Buyer’s purchase order contract which are in conflict with, inconsistent or in additions to the terms and conditions of sale contained here in, shall not be binding upon Seller unless expressly accepted in writing by the Seller. All orders must be on appropriate order form and faxed to (205) 969-2315.
- Delivery: F.O.B. Birmingham, Alabama. Seller agrees to use its best effort to deliver goods on or before the date set forth on the buyer’s purchase order.
- Terms: Payment is due upon shipment of goods. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Checks and Paypal.
- Loss and Damage: Claims on account of loss and damage must be filed with Alabama Mud within fifteen days of receipt of shipment to give full basis for such claim.
- Returns: All returns are subject to approval by Alabama Mud. A 15% Restocking fee will be assessed on all returned merchandise. Any returns must first by approved by Alabama Mud and be issued an RMA. Our prices are subject to change without prior notice. No priced merchandise will be accepted in a return.
- Custom Orders: Customer orders cannot be cancelled after production has started. Orders are generally started within two days after fax or order is received. Cancellation notice must be in writing and faxed or emailed within appropriate time frame of 24 hours.
- Orders: $150.00 minimum opening order. (Wholesale only)